Why Use iFormation™
- Eliminate data entry and scanning
- Skilled employees contribute more time & effort towards important job functions vs. administrative work
- Automatically capture and file handwritten content & paper forms electronically
- Share information with other departments and individuals faster and easier
- Easily access, search, retrieve, view, edit, print electronic records online
- Automate work-flow and business processes to shorten process cycles
- Full audit trail to identify who and when information was generated, collected, reviewed, processed, finalized.
- Enterprise level technology that does not tie up valuable or limited IT resources
- Technology that is EASY, if you can write, you can use it!
- Benefits impact front-line user, Operations, your Clients, IT, Finance, Management Team
Are highly skilled employees spending valuable time doing data entry, or scanning paper forms?
Moving away from pen and paper to go electronic is NOT easy. Having to train employees on how to use complex devices or software applications takes time.
Under utilization of the technology, even resistance to using it, and resorting back to pen and paper lead to time consuming, costly projects that have a risk of failure or significantly delay the ROI when it comes time to implementation.
Now you can continue using pen and paper while gaining the benefits of an electronic system.